Thursday, July 7, 2011

Ew LE LE

Hello Dollies!

I woke up this morning and decided to get on Stardoll. I had nothing else to do. I had 1 sold item and 2 messages blah blah blah. I clicked on messages and was greeted by this:
(Click to Enlarge)

Omg! New LE? I was so excited. I instantly clicked on it and went to the store. I was about to ask if I could buy more Stardollars to get....

What the heck is this garbage?



Worst LE ever in my opinion. I've been around since October of 2010, but I've looked up every LE. This is garbage! 
There are a few cute things:

But the rest? Terrible. Soooo not worth the extra money. I'm not even dying to buy these items. I give this LE an D.
Stardoll really needs to work on their clothes. I mean look at some of these new clothes they've released:


The White Stuff? Really?

What do you think?

Xoxo 
Kenzi

No comments:

Post a Comment